The Cotton Pads Starter Pack is ideal for:
- mild to moderate urinary incontinence
What's In the Cotton Pads Starter Pack?
A Cotton Pads Starter Pack contains 4 pads and 1 additional towel insert:
- The Light to Medium Starter Pack is composed of 2 Light and 2 Medium pads PLUS an additional Wing Liner insert
- The Medium to Heavy Starter Pack is composed of 2 Medium and 2 Heavy pads PLUS an additional Wing Liner insert
- The Heavy to Post-Natal Starter Pack is composed of 2 Heavy and 2 XL/Super pads, plus an additional Wing Liner insert
** A wing liner insert is a single layer of hemp fleece that can be used alone in an outer case or in tandem with a towel insert for an extra layer of hemp fleece absorbency.
Each pad includes:
- The outer case, including the wings and strong plastic snap studs
- Plus the red hemp fleece towel insert - L, M or H. If you would prefer natural coloured towel inserts, please leave a note on your order at checkout.
The different pad sizes are for lighter and heavier flow. See our sizing guide for more information.
Leave a note at Checkout if you'd like to specify the colours in your pack and we'll do our best to match them.
Covering Your Needs
Cotton Pads Starter Packs are designed to offer you a good starter range of reusable cloth pads while you feel out what you need, according to your flow and your lifestyle, before ordering enough pads to last through a menstrual cycle.
Reusable Pads Care and Usage
For product care information and usage, see:
You may choose 'bright' or 'dark' colours above - or a mix of both!
The brighter colours include a mix of anything from lighter earthy tones to brighter, more intense colours.
The dark colours include navy, dark green, grey, black and brown.
All packs contain at least one pad with a printed pattern.
The towel inserts are red hemp fleece. If you would prefer the natural colour, please leave a note on your order at checkout to request this.
"As I approach the final crossroads on my menstrual path I want to thank you. I have been using RadPads for years and love how they slipped into my life so seamlessly to ease the hassle and discomfort I had thought 'normal'. I am now recuperating from a hysterectomy and have pulled out my colourful friends for the last time as they assist in my recovery. Thank you for a wonderful product. They have made such a positive difference to my life and I recommend them whenever the subject pops up. Thank you!" (Suzanne Hull).
If you have any questions, please contact us to discuss your needs. We'll help you choose the pads to suit as closely as possible your individual needs.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other MyPads Reusable Menstrual and Incontinence Pads users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.